Don’t Be Afraid of the Funky Blue Chart: Breaking Down Skills and Analyzing the Environment Better
Precision teaching is a method of data analysis that allows behavior analysts to maximize progress. However, many behavior analysts do not receive training on the core components of precision teaching and how it can benefit their clients. The purpose of this webinar is to summarize these components and provide examples of how precision teaching and the Standard Celeration Chart can be used within behavior analytic interventions to enhance decision making and client progress. Participants receive access to example intervention protocols and materials to support further understanding of precision teaching.
Participants will be able :
- To explain the core components of precision teaching
- To summarize the research relating to precision teaching
- To explain and provide examples of component/composite analysis
- To explain and provide examples of frequency building
- To explain at least 1 way the standard celeration chart can improve visual analysis of data and decision making