Effectively Developing Reinforcers, Play, and Leisure Skills
The purpose of this webinar is to teach attendees how to identify goals and deficits relating to building reinforcers, play behavior, and leisure skills and use this information to develop effective interventions to improve the quality of life for the clients that we serve. Additionally, this webinar includes a discussion about the difference between play and leisure skills and provides recommendations on how to effectively program for these two drastically different skillsets.
- Attendees will be able to state at least 2 reasons for lack of play skills
- Attendees will be able to provide at least 1 example of how to build reinforcers
- Attendees will be able to describe at least 2 differences between play and leisure skills
- Attendees will be able to identify at least 1 resource for teaching play, leisure, and social skills
- Attendees will be able to provide at least 1 example of how to teach social skills